mardi 2 février 2016

Girly TV-Shows

Once Upon A Time, 90210 and Hart of Dixie

My opinion on some girly tv-shows
Hello !

Hello guys ! I'm sorry I missed the "Monday" Girly TV-Shows post, but my new semester just started and I had no time dealing with it. Here I am, I didn't forget you ! 

1. Once Upon a Time  


This TV Show is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G for all disney lovers. The first seasons are really about the most known disney characters, and then you meet new ones every half-season (but usually they don't stay, so don't get too attached ! I was soo sad when Elsa left - I'm a huge Frozen-lover. Yeah, I'm still kinda a kid in my head ;-) 



The "official" plot (which I found on IMDB) : A young woman with a troubled past is drawn to a small town in Maine where fairy tales are to be believed.

How I would describe it : Disney characters exiiiiiiiiiiiiiist. And their story is not always exactly what we've been told... (how can you not be excited about such a plot ?!) 

My opinion : I liked it, and I still can't wait about the new season... At the end of every episode I'm like "what ?! I want to be next week !!!!". It's not at all super childish and full of pink and kisses, although sometimes charming and snow white drove me crazy (these are, according to me, the only boring moments in the whole show). Of course, you have to get rid of all you know about your favorite characters... and be open to a few surprises. 

You'll like it if you've liked... I don't know any show close to this one (except of couse "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland" but it doesn't really count). On TV Show Time, they talk about "Grimm" but I have to admit I've never watched it, so I can't really recommend. 

About the characters, we like... 
- Hook ! He's the best ! 
- Rumple, because even if we hate him (most of the time), it would be boring without him
- Pinocchio. I don't know why, I like him. Even if I'm not so much into the disney movie, here, he's cool. 
- Henri, because he's a true believer. 
- Emma of course, because she's the hero so... 
- Regina, but not at the beginning ;-) #nomorespoiler. 

2. 90210


This is the "Gossip-Girl-In-LA" show, so I couldn't possibly not like it, right ?




The "official" plot (which I found on IMDB) : A Kansas family relocates to Beverly Hills, where their two children adapt to the infamous social drama of West Beverly Hills High.

How I would describe it : Teens with - most of the time - a lot of money, living in a place where there is no snow and a lot of beaches, and where there is always something going wrong. AND a lot of parties (always full of drama). 

My opinion : when the show starts, it's about kids being mean to each other and doing a lot of shopping, and partying very often. With time, it becomes a show about true friendship, dealing with real (and hard) problems, but still very relaxing to watch. It can even makes you cry if you're a little sensitive like I am ;-). I just found it a bit odd that almost every characters hooked up with each others. 

You'll like it if you've liked... Gossip Girl, the O.C. 

About the characters, we like... 
- Silver, I don't know exactly why but I've always liked her. She's a bit "different", and not at all aware of how beautiful she is. 
- Annie, because she's a cute romantic. 
- Liam. Because he's the typical hot bad-boy 
- Naomi, because she's fun and not at all the bitch we think she is at the beginning. 
- Navid, because he's kind. 

3. Hart of Dixie


When I saw the plot, I was really reluctant to watch it. Really, again, a show about doctors ? And in a small town ?! It can only be boring... What can I say ? I was totally wrong. Don't make the same mistake ! 




The "official" plot (which I found on IMDB) : New Yorker and new doctor Zoe Hart accepts an offer from a stranger, Dr. Harley Wilkes, to work in his medical practice in Bluebell, Alabama. She arrives to find he has died and left half the practice to her in his will.  

How I would describe it : Let's be clear : the whole doctor think is clearly NOT the most important part of the show. The show is mainly about Zoe trying to find her place in this small town where everyone is somehow related and totally not like her (meaning totally not a new yorker). It's also about her finding who she really is. And let's face it : it's a lot about couples (former - futur - hidden - official - breaking up etc etc). 

My opinion : The show is refreshing. It's totally relaxing. It's a show to watch when you're overwhelmed and you want something to take your mind off problems, and laugh a little. It's a total "feel good". And I find it very sad it's over, because those shows are rare (or boring, unlike Hart of Dixie). 

You'll like it if you've liked... I don't really know. Girly TV-Shows in general, I guess. Your boyfriend clearly won't watch it with you ! Maybe the O.C., since Rachel Bilson holds a character in with a somehow similar personality (I totally like the actress !) 

About the characters, we like... 
- Zoe, because she's fun, and accomplished, and perfectly imperfect ! 
- Wade. Should I really mention why ? 
- Annabeth, because she's kind, nice and funny. 
- Lavon, because he makes breakfast !! And because he's a true friend. 
- Lemon, because she's clearly a bitch, but a cute one, with a heart. Well, sometimes.  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire